We are officially 95 days out. I would love to call this the home stretch, but there are still a few things left to-do. According to theknot.com I have 122 to-dos. WOW — and here I thought I was on top of it. Here are my top to-dos for the next month the rest will fall into place.
- Send out invites (We ordered them last week)
- Book our honeymoon — still trying to decide
- Design centerpiece arrangements
- The Menu — Dinner, desserts and drinks –what are we going to serve?
- The playlist – oh yes this must be dialed
On a side note, I’m heading to San Diego tomorrow to spend some time with the fam. The real reason — my baby bro is graduating from college! Let’s just say there’s going to be a massive party on Saturday!
Check back tomorrow for details on the simple patio table we built.