While I typically post gift guides after Thanksgiving this year I decided to start a few weeks early. Monday was all things baby with Emerson’s Christmas Wish List. Today I’m switching gears and focusing on fitness gear. I don’t know about you, but every year when my birthday, anniversary, christmas, etc. rolls around my wish list usually includes fitness gear. So naturally it only makes sense to create a Holiday Gift Guide for the Fitness Enthusiast. While I have some items [Vitamix + leggings] I wouldn’t mind any of the others. I almost feel the title should be fitness essentials!
As a fitness enthusiast here are a few items I would love this year [maybe you would too]!
1. Patagonia Merino Mid-Weight Hoody [$129]: One can never have too many pull overs. The mid-weight is a perfect layer from fall to spring.
2. It Starts With Food [$10]: Fit bodies are made in the kitchen.
3. The Original Worm 7.0-Massage Muscle Roller-Pink [$32]: When you workout a ton rolling out is key. While I don’t have ‘The Orginal Worm’ I do have a foam roller.
4. BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer [$159.95]: The Bosu is one favorite things to use at the gym. Hello BOSU burpees! If you add one item to your home gym this year make it a BOSU.
5. Suunto Ambit3 Sport Black [$400-$550]: The godfather of fitness watches. It does everything, but workout for you. This has been on my list for a very long time. One day.
6. Vitamix Professional Series 750 [$629]: When you make as many smoothies as I do a quality blender makes a difference. The investment is worth the $$$.
7. Lifefactory Glass Bottle [$22]: It’s good to have a few water bottles on hand. Lifefactory is a household favorite.
8. Sweaty Or Not Kit [$48]: Gym bag essential! This is high on my list this year.
9. UA ColdGear® Printed [$65]: During the winter I live in these leggings. Trust me — these will become your go-to winter workout leggings.
10. Nike Metcon 1 [$120]: The perfect shoe for cross training.