This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DIYHolidayWithSCJ #CollectiveBias
1. Choose a Color Scheme – Since I have a farm table I decided to stick to traditional Fall colors.
2. Choose a Theme – I focused more on Fall vs. Thanksgiving.
3. Create Layers – Whether it’s a tablecloth, runner or dishware adding these various elements will add depth.
4. Add Texture – If you look closely I used real pumpkins, burlap pumpkins (to play off the runner) and glass pumpkins. While all are different they worked well together.
5. Create a Focal Point – This can be candles, one big centerpiece, etc. I chose to anchor the table with two large glass pumpkins.