1. I was born with a heart defect and had two heart surgeries by the time I was five. To this day doctors are still shocked when I tell them and add how active I am. Hey, I know my limits.
2. The travel bug set in at a very young age. I was 14 the first time I traveled across the pond. For 21 days I traveled through Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany and England. Since then, to-date I’ve explored 15+ countries.
|Alicante, Spain 2010 (Age 28)|
3. I’ve lived in California my entire life minus the six month stint I spent in Pensacola, FL (I followed a boy and well it wasn’t the Hubby).
4. I graduated college in three years….and wish I stayed the extra year.
5. Moving to Tahoe was the best decision I made six and a half years ago. There’s something about Tahoe that makes me feel free. Plus I met the hubby in Tahoe!
|6.5 years ago on top of Mount Tallac! — My first summer in Tahoe, Summer 2007 — yup that’s the mr!|
Maybe it was this sunset, summer of 2007, that sold me.