We spent the weekend relaxing, kitchen planning and getting a head start on the big yard spring clean up. The hubs even worked in a little ice fishing.
Now for a few March goals.
1. More kitchen planning. Maybe even starting to purchase appliances or other finishing. We actually wont demo the kitchen until August. I have a big event in July and living through a remodel at the same time is not an option.
2. Blog smarter. I have so much I want to blog about, but sometimes at the end of the day the last thing I want to do is be on the computer. I’m also thinking about changing the name of my blog and switching over to wordpress. Thoughts?
3. Yoga. It’s been years and it’s time to start practicing again. Yoga just helps me center myself.
4. Pinterest. Stop pinning and start doing. Like most of us I pin my little heart away. It’s time to start testing out a recipe or craft now and then.
5. Spring cleaning. My house is typically clean, but it’s time for the annual deep clean that we all dread. All tips are welcome.
What goals are you setting this month?
Linking up with Join the Gossip