This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveAmericanHome #CollectiveBias
There’s nothing better than a clean car. If you were to jump in my car right now all you would find are a few pairs of sunglasses, car seat, and BOB stroller!
Curious how I keep it so tidy? I stay on top of it! I try not to leave anything in my car. Plus, I try to fully clean the inside of my car every few weeks.
After our road-trip to San Diego, a few weeks ago, the inside of my car needed a little TLC. Miss Roxy’s hair was everywhere and it smelled like dog. #notwinning
While at Walmart last week I made my way to the Auto Care department and stocked up on all the essentials plus my secret weapon, Yankee Candle® Brand Car Jar Ultimate [c/o]!
Back at the house I gathered my arsenal of car cleaning supplies [windex, bug & tar spray, shop vac, etc.] and got to work cleaning [semi-detailing] the inside of my car.
The Yankee Candle® Brand Car Jar fragrance lasts about 30ish days, so right when you get board of one fragrance it’s time to switch it out.
How to Keep Your Car Fresh & Clean:
1. Keep your car tidy [aka – don’t leave smelly gear in your car ]
2. Steer clear of fast food. It will leave a stink in your car every time. Plus, it’s not healthy for you.
3. Vacuum out your car at least twice a month or more if you have a dog, kids, etc.
4. Clean up messes immediately. Maybe keep some napkins/wet wipes on hand for those “just in case” life moments.
5. Add a Yankee Candle® Brand on-the-go fragrance product [Smart Scent Vent Clips or Car Jar Ultimate] -Find them in your local Walmart‘s Automotive Care or Air Care departments.
Do you love the smell of a clean car? What’s your go-to fragrance?