This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveHappiness #CollectiveBias
While I’m deeply sadden by the recent world events, I’m thankful for my little family and am holding them a little closer.
Christmas music, gift guides, red cups, decorations, etc. are flying around the internet and it’s hard not to get in the holiday spirit. I’m guilty — having already posted about christmas stockings, pjs, and a gift guide for the fitness enthusiast. Plus, I have plenty more to come!
Today I wanted to talk about Christmas, but about sharing the cheer in another way, giving happiness.
HOW TO GIVE HAPPINESS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON:
1. Adopt a local family in need – There are a lot of families that can’t afford Christmas gifts or winter clothing.
2. Donate to your favorite cause – This year not only did I help raise awareness and funds, but I also donated to Barbells for Boobs.
3. Volunteer at your local food bank.
|Feeding those in need with the WPR team.|
4. Buy a stranger a cup of coffee, pay their toll, etc.
5. Prep freeze meals or cook a holiday dinner for a family with medial issues – it seems as though a new ‘go fund me’ pops up in my news feed daily. While I know medial bills can add up quickly [Hello, baby in NICU] there are other ways to help out [i.e., coffee & gas gift cards, ready to cook meals, dog sitting, etc.]. Trust me all these things are very helpful. After Emerson was born we loved all the homemade meals from friends.