If you make one thing this summer, make this Easy Tropical Protein Nice Cream! Blend it up, kick your feet up and enjoy magic in a bowl.
I use to enjoy smoothie bowls nightly but took a break last spring. However, I’m ready to bring them back. I’ve fully stocked the freezer and pantry and can’t wait to come up with some new combos! One of my new pantry staples is Coconut Milk Powder. It’s going to be your new favorite coconut product too.
Here are a few ways you can use coconut milk powder.
- Add it to coffee
- Incorporate in overnight oats
- Use it as a milk substitute when baking
- Use in curry or soups
- Add to any nice cream or smoothie for increased creamiest factor
You should make this Easy Tropical Protein Nice Cream ASAP. Did I mention it’s also packed with my favorite BUBS Naturals Collagen?!
By now I think it’s safe to assume we’ve all heard of collagen. And we all know BUBS Naturals is my preferred choice. But just in case here’s a refresher.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. But naturally, with age, the body’s production of collagen slows down. Simply put, BUBS Naturals collagen promotes health and healing from the inside out.
What are the benefits of collagen?
- Encourages digestive/gut health
- Supports stronger hair, skin, and nails
- Aids in joint health
- Potential to aid in faster recovery
How do you use it?
You can add BUBS Naturals collagen to your favorite coffee, smoothie, or even cook with it! Like, peanut butter chocolate chip scones! I typically add collagen to smoothies or bake with it. It’s an easy way to boost your daily protein 😉
5 Summer treats you may also like:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly cups
- Double Chocolate Black Bean Brownies
- Easy Berry Beet Banana Smoothie
- Protein Froyo Cups
- Chocolate-Covered Bananas
Tropical Nice Cream
- 100 g Dragon Fruit, frozen
- 100 g Banana, frozen
- 100 g Mango, frozen
- 50 g Riced cauliflower, frozen
- 1 tbsp BUBS Naturals MCT oil POwder (or Liquid MCT oil)
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 scoop BUBS Naturals Collagen
- Blend everything on low to medium speed, and be patient! Too thick?
- Too thick? Add a little more water until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with your favorite goods and ENJOY!