from the lovely Katie at Marriedto Red, White & Blue. Thank you for thinking me Katie! In the past I really haven’t joined in the blog fun, but decided why not it’s good for the soul — right?
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200
11 facts about yourself
the 11 questions listed
- nominate and list
- ask your nominees 11 new questions
- Had open heart surgery at the age of
- Moved to Tahoe on a whim nearly six
years ago and never looked back.
- I’m getting married in 10 Days!
- Caught the travel bug at 14.
- Prefer homemade pizza over restaurant or take and bake
- Exercise maniac so I don’t feel guilty
about what I eat.
- I like to set goals.
- Creature of habit
- Can sleep anywhere anytime.
- Closet country music fan.
- Can’t pass up a great bargain.
- Favorite Movie? This is a hard one. I have so many. Hmmm. Probably Shawshank Redemption
- Toppings on your Pizza? Green Bell Peppers
- Favorite Flower? Probably the peony, but I’m
loving the garden rose too right now.
- If you were a Superhero, what is your
Power? Hands down time travel.
- Dream Job? Travel writer/blogger/TV host – who wouldn’t want to be paid to travel
- You have only one option of
food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ice Cream!
- First job? I think it was babysitting – first grownup job was as an assistant at
a literary agency (BWCS who was later bought by ICM)
- Siblings? Yes two – once brother and one sister.
- What’s one of the scariest things
you’ve ever done? Not sure…
- If you could meet a famous person,
who would it be? There just like us, so I’ve never really
thought about it.
- What’s your favorite joke? Don’t really know any off the top of my
Emily from My life as Emily
Nicole from Day in My shoes
Natalie from Use Your Words, LittleGirl
Andrea from The blonde Ambitions
Amanda from Eloquent English
Teri from The Freshman Cook
Lindsay from Lipstick & Lollies
Allison from Queen in the City
Mary from Put a Ruffle on it
11 Questions for my Nominees
- Current City?
- What brought you to your current City?
- Favorite City in the world?
- What are your top five places to
- What would you say your style is?
- If you could only pick five items for
a weekend getaway what would they be?
- Must have item of the summer?
- Do you prefer a window or aisle seat?
- What was the last book you read?
- Favorite type of ice cream?