Subscription boxes aren’t a new thing. There are SO many to choose from. Wouldn’t it be nice to see all of your options in one place? By now I’m sure you’ve at least given one or two a try. I personally, just to name a few, have tried Birch Box, Nature Box, Stitchfix, Wantable, Plated and Bark Box. Wow, I didn’t realize I had subscribed to a number boxes for a month here or there over the years. I’m sure I left out a few too. Anyway, how do you find the right box for you? One website – Cratejoy.
Cratejoy offers an array of monthly subscription boxes/crates. Said boxes include monthly crates for pet lovers, fitness enthusiasts, makeup junkies or tech geeks. As cliche as it sounds… there’s something for everyone.
Recently, Cratejoy allow me to pick a box to test out! It wasn’t easy picking. While I landed on The Well Necessities Collection, after scouring Cratejoy‘s website, I narrowed it down to 10 boxes worth checking out just for you [in no particular order]. You’re welcome!
TEN CRATEJOY SUBSCRIPTION BOXES
1. PupJoy: The only personalized all-natural dog box, from artisans to your door.
2. Terra Bella Box: The best handmade bath & beauty products. Natural and cruelty free.
3. Conscious Box: Nutritionist curated food, snacks, personal care, and household products from brands that care.
4. Bon Recipe: Want to save time meal planning? Wilt this subscription you’ll receive printed cards containing recipes and a grocery list, catered to your diet!
5. WODBOM: Delivering CrossFit gear, quality apparel and full size snacks to your front door monthly.
6. Barbella Box: A monthly package filled with premium CrossFit apparel, gear, accessories, snacks, supplements, workout tips, and more exclusively for women.
7. The Well Necessities Collection: Created is a seasonal box curated by a Registered Dietitian & a Doctor. Overcoming illness is a lot harder & more expensive than preventing. Each season, TWN hand selects they favorite foods & products that protect & promote your health. They’re delicious too.
8. Bookubox: Perfectly picked books. A monthly box of books custom selected to engage and excite your child!
9. LüftColor: LüftColor sends a brand new [adult] coloring book to your mailbox once a month!
10. Bumpy Box: Eco-Friendly toys, books, & open ended play activities delivered to your home.
There were a few products I was familiar with however, The Well Necessities Collection [$39.99/Quarterly] introduced me to a number of new products. Some were great, others were ok and a few, well, I’ll never buy. That’s the benefit of receiving a number of samples to test out before actually buying the product. I definitely received $40 worth of product. Would I buy it again? Maybe once a year just to be introduced to new products. For me monthly subscriptions are a splurge.
Cratejoy is picking four winners to win three months free on any subscription they buy. i.e., if a user buys a subscription, they should tweet the name of the subscription they just bought and include the hashtag #shopcratejoy. Cratejoy will pick four winners [one per week while the campaign runs].