All this One Room Challenge talk has me thinking I should join the party, but then ya’ll know I can’t finish a room in six weeks! Oh vey. I’m sweating just thinking about all the decision making I would have to do.
On the other hand, I do have plenty of spaces in need of a makeover.
1. My living room looks exhausted next to my oh so fresh and clean kitchen!
2. The guest room is nearly there, but now I need to add an office space so I can stop working from the kitchen table, oops.
3. Oh, the master bedroom… can we just start over.
4. Our mudroom is just straight up scary. Think ugly water heater half plywood and 1980’s flooring. It got 5 minutes of love during the kitchen remodel, but it needs a lot more.
5. Massive Garage organization….. I’ll get the hubs on that stat.
Honestly, I could go on and on about what needs updating, rejuvenation or a straight up overhaul. In time my dear friend, in time. That’s what you get when you purchase a fixer upper and aim to pay for upgrades along the way. Dave Ramsey would be proud and I haven’t even read his any of his books, but my sister has and I know we’re on the right track.
So, since I have so many spaces that need love I’m all about mixing high and low pieces. What do I mean by that? I will totally splurge on certain items like a couch, but save on other items like frames from Ikea. Only you can determine what is worth splurging on. Today I’m sharing 21 pieces I’ve either purchased or am considering.
Well there you have it 21 things that will help spruce up a space without breaking the bank.
Score any good deals lately? Leave a comment with the details below.