Before we dive into goodies for ‘her’ I have to say this was actually the hardest list to pull together. Why? Because other than workout gear all I really, really want is for my kitchen to be DONE and my wrist to stop hurting. I can’t even clean the bar [which is only 35 lbs] without it hurting 🙁 ice, ibuprofen and time is what the doctor ordered.
Back to the kitchen. Party people my beautiful harwood floors are being installed!!! After thanksgiving expect lots of house updates. Until then I have a few more gift guides and maybe another shopping guide or two for you. Regarding shopping guides, let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to round up.
As always, happy shopping!
1. lululemon scuba hoodie [$118] – I’m not sure about you, but there’s nothing better than a cozy hoody.
2. Ray-Ban ‘Classic Wayfarer’ Sunglasses [$200] – Everyone needs a classic pair of sunglasses.
3. Tieks [$175] – I’ve heard these are the best flats you will ever own and well I’m in the market for black flats.
5. Kendra Scott ‘Elisa’ Pendant Necklace [$50] – When it comes to jewelry I typically go for simpler pieces. I think this necklace is timeless.
7. Michael Kors ‘Slim Runway’ Watch [$195] – If you haven’t noticed I’m a watch gal. I’m been lusting over a Micheal Kors watch for awhile. However, among a number of bloggers it seems JORD wooden watches are all the rage. If I went that direction — I would probably pick the 94A Dark Sandalwood or Fieldcrest Green Sandalwood.