I must admit I haven’t started any of my Christmas shopping! I know, I know. Plus, I don’t have a clue what I’m going to get the hubby! Recently while browsing, I came up with a few ideas. While I’m sure he would love a few, I’m not so sure about a few. Either way here are a few ideas that will hopefully help you find the perfect gift for the guy in your life.
Have you started your Christmas shopping? What are you getting your main man? I would love some ideas/suggestions!
1. Patagonia Fleece Hoody [$199] – Living in the mountains you can never have to many jackets. Actually this fleece is perfect from the beach to the mountains.
2. GoPro HERO4 Silver [$399] – Of course, this is an awesome gift for any guy. Especially the thrill seeker or maybe new dad.
3. Roo Hammock [$99] – Sometimes you just want to chill in the back yard or on a mountain top. Why not do it in style.
4. SOREL Slipper [$74.95] – We love SOREL boots and their slippers are just as fantastic. Every few years the hubby needs a new pair and this is favorite style.
5. Sunnto Traverse Watch [$500] – For the active made in your life. While it’s a big splurge if he’s into watches, fitness, trekking, etc. he’ll love it. If the hubby was a watch guy I would have bought this for him years ago.
6. Taylor Made Driver [$199] – My hubby loves golfing so
7. Matador Droplet Wet Bag [$14.99] or Pocket Blanket [$29.99] – The perfect stocking stuffers. Not only are they functional, but they’re both under $30. I’m tempted to buy the pocket blanket for myself to keep in my car! Look how small that bad boy packs down!
8. iPad Pro [$799] – We manage with just one computer at home, but sometimes it would be nice to have two. Instead of shelling out $$$ for another MAC BookPro or desktop a iPad 4 or Pro would be perfect. [This would also make a great joint gift]
9. Thule Sappling Carrier [$279] – I know it’s barely winter, but I can’ wait to go on adventures with Emerson next summer. I think her daddy or really any adventure seeking dad needs a backpack carrier.
10. Ryobi Cordless tools [varies] – My hubby is pretty handy so tools always make a great gift.