We all have a foodie friend who loves cooking just as much as eating out. I know I mentioned it once or twice, but I seriously can’t wait until our kitchen is 100% done. So close! In fact our flooring was delivered today! Ok, back to the home cook. Honestly I could have made the list much longer, but to keep you from feeling overwhelmed I narrowed it down to 10 items most home cooks would love this season.
Plus, just think about all the deliciousness that will be coming your way. Just saying.
1. Breville Sous Chef Food Processor [$399] – There are a number of kitchen gadgets a home cook needs. Like a good mixer or blender, but a great food processor is high on the list.
2. Clean Green Eats 100+ Clean-Eating Recipes [$15] – Yes, even in a world of pinterest I still love a good cook book.
3. Harper Rose Gold 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting [$59.95] – I have traditional everyday flatware, but OMG I love these and how fun would they be for dinner parties?
4. Le Creuset Oval Wide Dutch Oven, 3.5-Quart [$179] – Aside from my slow cooker, the dutch oven is a winter staple. Over the last few months I’ve realized you need at least two, round and oval.
5. Marble & Wood Cheese Boards [$29-49] – Every cook loves to entertain and so why not have cute cheese platters!
6. Pizza Grilling Stone [$44.95] – A home cook will thank you.
7. Bistro Mixing Bowls, Set of 3 [ $39.95] – Kitchen staple. I have a ton of mixing bowls and use all of them. Just ask my husband.
8. Classic Tartan Adult Apron [$41.95] – You have to look cute and stay clean while cooking.
9. JACOBSEN SALT CO. Gift Set [$29 – $39] – Last year at Feast I was able to try Jabobsen Salt Co. Can you say YUM! A gift set would make the perfect hostess gift.
10. Smart Tools for iPad® Sets [$39-$199] – For the pinterest loving cook you’ll want something to hold your tablet.
Are you a home cook? What’s on your wish list?