‘Tis the season for spending time with family, eating delicious food, traveling, and giving. This year I’m keeping gift guides simple and practical. Today it’s all about her! Below I’ve rounded up an array of gift ideas ranging from $10 to $100.
- Travel makeup/toiletries case – for the gal in your life who is always traveling. This case will help keep everything organized.
- Bow headbands – These would make a fun stocking stuffer or pair it with a gift card. I love using these headbands when I’m washing my face.
- BeautyCounter Jellies – Whether you gift the entire set or gift them individually with a Starbucks gift card. These jellies are the must-have item from the Beautycounter holiday collection [IMO}.
- Patagonia Gloves – These gloves are on my personal wishlist. I think they will be perfect for walking the dog or running errands.
- Lululemon Everywhere belt bag – Ok, “fanny packs” are back in style and if I was going to rock one why not one from Lululemon in a camo print!
- Cookbook – I love a good cookbook. In 2020, you’re going to hear more folks talk about plant-based diets and Pretty Simple Cooking is a great book for someone getting started.
- Slip-on sneakers – I pretty much live in these shoes. This is a great time of year to pick up another pair.
- UGG Slippers – You cannot go wrong with a pair of UGG slippers.
- Tie-dye leggings – For the fitness enthusiast in your life! These leggings are just plain FUN.
- Fleece jacket– Like UGGs you can’t go wrong with a Patagonia fleece jacket. It’s the perfect layer fall, winter or spring! Plus, they last FOREVER.
What’s on your holiday wishlist?