There’s something about a bowl of shrimp curry on a snowy day. It’s like a big warm hug! Plus, there’s nothing better than a Quick & Easy Shrimp Curry Week Night Dinner, too!
I mean who has time to make curry from scratch? Ok, maybe you do, but for the rest of us looking for time-saving hacks let me introduce you to Kevin’s Natural Foods sauces. It’s legit the most delicious simmer sauce I’ve had. Well, at least the lemongrass basil sauce was 😜
This dish took 20 minutes to prep & cook! The kitchen smelled amazing and the hubs gave it two thumbs up. I love veggies so I added in mini sweet peppers and spinach.
Aside from macros, I don’t follow any specific diet. However, the beauty of this dish is that it can accommodate a wide range of dietary needs. Keto? No problem, enjoy it with cauliflower rice. Paleo? I got you. Serve it over sweet potatoes. Vegan or vegetarian? Swap the shrimp for tofu.
See what I just did there? It’s like picking your own adventure at dinner! 😉
For the record there were ZERO leftovers. That’s how you know it’s good!
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐩 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲
- 12 shrimp
- 5-6 mini sweet bell peppers, sliced
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- dash sea salt
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 packet @kevins.natural.foods Lemongrass Basil Sauce
- 1 lime (optional)
- In a 10" saucepan, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Once hot add sliced mini sweet bell peppers. Lightly salt and stir to coat in coconut oil.
- Next, add shrimp. Sprinkle coriander + garlic powder over everything. Flip the shrimp. Pour @kevins.natural.foods Lemongrass Basil Sauce over mini sweet bell peppers and shrimp. Stir until combined.
- Reduce heat to low and let it simmer. When the shrimp looks done, roughly 5-10 minutes, add in a handful of spinach. Stir until wilted.
- Remove from heat and serve over cauliflower rice, rice, or potatoes.
- Pro tip: squeeze a little lime over the finished dish.
Thank you to Kevin’s Natural Foods for providing product to today’s post. As usual, the options are 100% my own. I only recommend products I love. #eatcleanlivehappy #kevinsnaturalfoods #kevinsrecipechallenge