Do you meal prep? Looking for a gluten-free muffin that’s kid-tested and mom-approved? Then you’ve come to the right place. These Double Chocolate Flourless Blender Muffins are easy and did I mention kid-approved?!
You’re going to love this recipe. These Easy Double Chocolate Flourless Blender Muffins are the perfect addition to your weekend meal prep plans. I’ve been known to sneak them into my kid’s lunch. I’ll pair an Easy Double Chocolate Flourless Blender Muffin with a veggie scramble or just enjoy it as an afternoon snack.
You’ll need the following pantry staples: Almond Butter, Cacao Powder, and Coconut Syrup.
Easy swaps, replace oats with Almond Flour and 1 tbsp coconut flour or use any nut butter. Strawberries also make a great pairing!
Are you ready to prep some Easy Double Chocolate Flourless Blender Muffins this week? Did you know taking 5-10 minutes a week to plan out some weekly meals will help you reach goals, save you time, create meal variety, decrease food waste, and help prevent decision fatigue?
Not sure where to start? Browse my food tab by category and make a list!
Start simple. Pick 3 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners you’re ok repeating. Make a list then go shopping!
Next, you have two options.
- Chop and prep items in advance. This will help cooking time later in the week.
- Make all the meals ahead of time
These Double Chocolate Blender Muffins will go fast. I promise! I highly suggest making a double batch if you’re a family of 5. My family has been known to enjoy them at breakfast, lunch, or evening as an afternoon snack. They are perfectly sweet and not too chocolatey. I bet you could top with some icing and call it a cupcake! Your kids will never know.
Now for a little housekeeping before we dive into the recipe!
I’m excited to be one of Google’s paid early testers for their Thank with Google pilot program.
I recently installed Thank with Google. It’s an experimental feature and part of a pilot test program. But Tiara what does that mean? Thank with Google allows my readers, like you, to purchase a virtual sticker to directly show their support and appreciation for the content I Create! It’s a creative and fun way to connect with me and show support.
What I really love is that my readers get to choose and select from a variety of different stickers. Every time you decide to send a paid sticker, you can add a personal message. And for me, these virtual stickers can translate into direct revenue to support the work that goes into the content that you are enjoying on my blog.
You can find the Thank with Google feature button at the top of this blog post. If you test it out let me know what you think! Thanks as always for your support. Happy Holidays!
Double Chocolate Blender Muffins
- 2 medium bananas, roughly 1 cup, mashed
- ½ cup gluten-free whole grain oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp coconut syrup, maple syrup works too
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup blueberries for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and blueberries in a high-speed blender. Blend until a smooth thick batter-like consistency is reached.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips. Pour evenly into the prepared muffin tin and top with 2-3 blueberries.
- Bake for 12-ish minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy a few warm, and store the rest in the fridge for the week.