Growing up in So Cal I never really experienced the changing of seasons, but in Tahoe that’s not the case. Last year the girls and I went Apple Picking in Apple Hill, so when my sister said she wanted to go apple picking a few weekends ago I knew just where to take her. The question is, what does one make with all the apples? Over the weekend I scanned the web and of course pinterest and came up with five recipes that I must try this season. Warning if you’re hungry you may want to eat something first.
1. Old Fashion Apple Slab — Just look at that caramel apple goodness.
2. Homemade Apple Cider Cocktail — Do I even need a reason?
3. Caramel Apple Dutch Baby — It’s a fall staple!
4. Apple Streusel Muffins — Because it’s not just about dessert.
5. Apple Toffee Blondies — Because I love dessert!
And there you have it. The hardest part is deciding what to make first. Do you have a apple recipe that I must try?