If you liked the mini taco bowls, then you’re going to love these easy southwest avocado egg rolls. Once you start you won’t be able to stop. There’s just something so zen about making egg rolls. They’re great if you’re meal prepping!
It continues to be a wild and exciting ride over here. I’m embracing all of it! Why? Because it makes you better! And it’s all about being better than yesterday. Whatever it is that you’re trying to achieve. Today I’m just trying to not drop all the balls. Ladies, you know what I’m talking about.
One thing I can always control is food, and making something delicious for my family is always at the top of my list.
However, when life gets crazy my family gets snack plates for lunch and sometimes even dinner. Do you ever make snack plates? I think they are Emerson’s favorite because she now requests snack plates!
Snack Plate Essentials
- Fruit of some flavor
- Simple Mills almond crackers
- Hope foods hummus
- Maybe some cheese
- Easy southwest avocado egg rolls that I batch cooked!
- jojos because chocolate
Are you a fan of snack plates? What’s your go-to combo?
Southwest + Avocado Egg Rolls
- 24 Twin Dragon Asian Egg Roll Wrappers
- 4-6 oz Grilled chicken thighs, diced
- 15 oz Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 15 oz Corn, drained
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1/4 cup Guacamole
- 1/2 cup Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1 cup Guacamole, Homemade
- 1/4-1/2 cup light shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Using a saucepan, combine and warm up the black bean, corn, and grilled thighs on the stovetop, salt & pepper black beans, and corn to taste.
- Meanwhile, lay out a handful of the Twin Dragon Asian Egg Roll Wrappers on your countertop.
- Now it’s time to assemble. In each wrapper, add two tbsps of black beans, corn, and chicken mixture. Add lettuce, cheese & guacamole. Just eyeball, but don’t fill the wrappers too much. Roll up as directed on the packaging and set on a plate.
- Once all the egg rolls are made. Using a medium frying pan, heat 1-2 tbsp coconut oil over medium heat. Slowly place the egg roll, fold side down, into the frying pan. Crisp on each side for 2-3 minutes. Place on a baking sheet.
- Once you’ve crisp all the egg rolls, place them in preheated oven and bake for 7-10 minutes. Flip halfway. Once the rolls are golden brown they are ready!
- Allow to slightly cool, slice, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
You can purchase Twin Dragon Wrappers at: Walmart, Albertsons, Shaw’s, Von’s, Stater Bros, Fred Meyer, QFC, Safeway, Associated Stores, Giant Stores, Shop N Shop, Winco, and Price Chopper!
Looking More Mexican Food?
- Easy Chicken Tostadas
- Healthy Jalapeño Poppers
- Stuffed Squash
- Roasted Chili Lime Chickpeas
- Burrito Bowl Intentions
This post was sponsored by JLS Foods. All opinions are 100% my own. #TwinDragon #ChefYaki