Hello, my name is Tiara, and I can’t pass up an Oatmeal Espresso Breakfast Cookies. Ok, I can’t pass up a good cookie, period! I know I’m not alone. 😉
More of an afternoon cookie person? It’s ok. I’ll still be your friend.
Either way, trust me when I say you need these cookies in your life. You’ll want to save this recipe for later. It’s what cookie dreams are made of
I can’t believe I haven’t shared the Best Oatmeal Espresso Breakfast Cookies with you yet. In fact, I whipped them up when the hubby was out of town, early August. I could go on and on about the cookies, but let’s talk about two of the main ingredients, The SoulFull Project and Eat Nudge coffee bombs.
The SoulFull Project
If you’ve followed me for some time then you know my love for oats, but you also know my love for The SoulFull Project!
The Soulfull Project has been my go-to oatmeal for a while now! For every serving purchased, they donate a serving of their wholesome cereal to a local food bank! Whipping up this instant vegan, gluten-free oatmeal is an easy way to give back to your community.
If you’re an online shopper, you can always order it directly to your door. Use code TIARASGOTSOUL for 30% off your purchase.
I suggest trying their tastes flavor, Brown Sugar Pecan Multigrain Hot Cereal. It is available in Hot Cereal cups or a 5-packet Carton.
Eat Nudge is your new afternoon pick-me-up. Eat Nudge offers consumers various products from coffee butter to coffee bars and coffee bombs.
The coffee butter is similar to Nutella but made from 100% coffee beans containing zero chocolate. While the coffee bar eats like a chocolate bar but has no cocoa, no added sugar, and contains fewer calories. Their products pack a punch with caffeine levels equivalent to ½ cup to 2 cups of coffee, depending on the item.
Eat Nudge is perfect alone or paired with your favorite baked good, ice cream, and even overnight oats!
Do you need a Nudge?
𝗢𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀
- 1/4 cup AP flour, GF flour works too
- 1/ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup 1.5 packets The SoulFull Project Hearty Grains & Seeds
- 1/4 cup Eat Nudge Coffee Bombs
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1-2 tbsp craisins
- Preheat heat to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In another bowl, combined butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla until creamy, slowly mix in flour mixture. Once combined, stir in oats, coffee bombs, coconut flakes, and craisins.
- Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, drop balls onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Let the cookies cool on your baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.