It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas. If you’re not already in the mood, these Ultimate White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars will surely get you in the mood. They will legit knock your socks off and are guaranteed to impress dinner guests and the like.
It’s time to start baking, turn on the Christmas movies and cozy up on the couch. Are you with me?
Gang, I’m not a chef by any means. I’m just a gal who likes to eat good food. Who also likes to eat all the veggies. It’s about balance, right? If you’re a fan of white chocolate or White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies, then you’re in for a real treat.
Maybe it’s the Royal Hawaiian Orchards macadamia nuts… Either way, you should make the Ultimate White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars. They’re a cross between a brownie & blondie!
Order Royal Hawaiian Orchards online and receive 15% off with code TIARA15
In Hawaiian “Malama” means to take care of, preserve, & maintain. This begins with a well-balanced diet. Our products are made from wholesome, & unmodified ingredients straight from our orchards.Royal Hawaiian Orchards
I discovered Royal Hawaiian Orchards macadamia nuts this summer and have loved snacking on them as well as adding them to baked goods, salads and charcuterie boards. I highly recommend snagging the Hawaiian BBQ, Sea Salt, and Salt & Pepper flavors.
Did you know? One ounce of macadamias (about 15 nuts) is an excellent source of thiamin and manganese. They are a good source of dietary fiber and copper and contain monounsaturated fat, protein, magnesium, iron, and phytosterols.
If you make these Ultimate White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram post @Tiara_wasner. I love seeing what you’re making and enjoying.
𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗮 𝗡𝘂𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘀
- 3 oz white chocolate chips + some extra
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 AP Flour
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1/3 cup Royal Hawaiian Orchards sea salt Macadamia Nuts, chopped
- 1/4 dried craisins
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, melt white chocolate. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, whisk sugar and egg. Slowly whisk in melted butter and vanilla.
- Combine flour and egg mixture. Stir until smooth. Fold in macadamia nuts, craisins, and extra white chocolate chips (optional). Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or just until golden. Allow it to cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Remove, cut into bars, and enjoy!