Rise and shine! It’s going to be a great day! These Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Scones are easy like Sunday morning 😉
They are the perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolatey goodness. Oh, and packed with protein. Just the way I like it.
I don’t know about you, but I have no idea where the month went! Plus, “Phil” saw his shadow today! SO… six more weeks of winter. While I’m more of a summer person I’m ok with this.
I’ve been spending my days getting organized, finding a flow and planning ahead! I’m a one woman show over here. While I would love to have a team, and hopefully I will one day — I’m the admin gal, writer, editor (this would be my first hire), content planner, communications manager, you name it I wear the hat.
But here’s the thing, we have the power to shape our day. Time is the structure we live by and it can be broken down into 5, 10, 15-minute, or more increments. This week/month set your course and get after it. During the week I like to work in block schedules. It helps me stay focused and on the task at hand. In fact, working in a block schedule was a game-changer for me when I started working remotely nearly six years ago.
When you’re blocking out your time this week make sure to schedule some time to make a batch of Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Scones!
When it comes to any baked good I like to make sure it’s packed with some protein. Yup, I said protein. My go to is BUBS Naturals collagen. Then add Jojo‘s and you have even more protein! Unsure about using collagen protein? Let’s review…
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. But naturally, with age, the body’s production of collagen slows down. Simply put, BUBS Naturals collagen promotes health and healing from the inside out.
What are the benefits of collagen?
- Encourages digestive/gut health
- Supports stronger hair, skin, and nails
- Aids in joint health
- Potential to aid in faster recovery
How do you use it?
You can add BUBS Naturals collagen to your favorite coffee, smoothie or even cook with it! Like, peanut butter chocolate chip scones! I typically add collagen to smoothies or bake with it. It’s an easy way to boost your daily protein 😉
Are you ready to make some peanut butter chocolate chip scones? I would love to hear what you think. If you’re on instagram don’t forget to tag me @Tiara_Wasner!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Scones
- 2 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 scoops Collagen Protien, BUBS Naturals
- 1/4 unsalted butter cold
- 1/2 c mini chocolate chips I used Jojo's Chocolate Bark
- 2/3 c almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper￼.
- Whisk flour sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, and collagen, set aside.
- Add butter, milk, egg, and peanut butter. Using a wooden spoon mix until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Flour work surface. Place batter on the floured surface And knead 5 or 6 times. Form into a 1-inch disc about 8 inches round. cut into eight wedges at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or golden brown. Do not over bake.