Looking for something quick and easy to whip up tonight? How about these easy cilantro lime shrimp kabobs?! This cilantro lime shrimp recipe is simple and perfect for tacos, salad, or serve it up with your favorite side of veggies, rice, and beans. My go-to is the infamous burrito bowl.
A few weeks ago I whipped up some Mexican cauliflower rice and pair it with some grilled shrimp. It was the perfect pairing.
My 5 Top Mexican Dishes include:
- Burrito Bowls
- Crispy Tacos
Plus, they all pair perfectly with a skinny margarita. 😉 Either way, you really can’t go wrong.
Let’s chat about one of my pantry staples for this recipe, avocado oil. Avocado oil is a must pantry staple in our house! Avocado is a nutritious superfood packed with healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals while being low in saturated fats and containing no cholesterol. Organic avocado oil is a highly versatile oil when using both low and high heat, and an excellent substitute for less-healthy oils in many recipes and dishes. It’s great for baking, sautéing veggies, marinades, and of course for marinating shrimp with lime and cilantro!
Are you a fan of avocado oil? I often use it as a substitute to vegetable oil when cooking too!
Get all the details below on how to cook up this delicious cilantro-lime shrimp and be a hit at your summer cookout!
Are you ready to get grilling?
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- ¼ tsp crushed red peppers
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 2-3 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 lbs shrimp, divided and peeled
- Squeeze the lime juice into a bowl. Then whisk in red pepper, garlic, ginger, sea salt, black pepper, fresh cilantro, and avocado oil. Soak a handful of skewers.
- Place peeled shrimp in a shallow dish. Pour Cilantro Lime marinade over the shrimp and allow it to marinate for 20-30. Place 5-6 shrimp, depending on size, on pre-soaked skewers. Place on a large plate.
- When ready, grill shrimp to perfection and enjoy it as a taco or with a side of rice and beans.
You Might Also Like
- Book Review: The Ultimate Meal Prep Cookbook
- My Morning Routine and Easy Protein Pancakes
- Easy Southwest Avocado Egg Rolls
- Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Scones
- Quick & Easy Shrimp Curry Week Night Dinner
BTW, have you signed up for my email list? Be the first to get weekly updates weekly recipes, deals, and more delivered right to your inbox.